Information Technology Strategy
Our IT Strategy services focus on two key areas: creating innovative and practical IT strategies to support the business, and defining and implementing the changes required to the IT organization and processes to execute that strategy. As part of that work, we help clients align their business and IT priorities, help to explore business opportunities provided by new technology innovation and build the plans and investment rationale for the proposed IT capabilities.
We have developed powerful intellectual property, methodologies and diagnostic tools that assist clients in quickly achieving their objectives while reducing both cost and risk.
Why choose Correlated Systems as your strategic partner?
We bring both business and IT perspectives to assist organizations in evaluating technology opportunities and developing IT strategies and plans. Combining our deep IT strategy, industry and technology implementation experience with functional skills, we help IT and business leaders:
- Guide their enterprises in leveraging IT to move the business forward
- Quickly identify how the IT organization can provide greater value to the business
- Determine the IT capabilities and strategies needed to exploit emerging business opportunities
- Develop the appropriate IT strategy and application blueprint—as well as a plan we can implement with organizations, anywhere in the world
- Improve the operations and processes of the IT function, make it more effective and efficient, and align it more closely to business strategy
- Get the most business value from IT investments
Strategy and implementation
We help develop pragmatic strategies that can be implemented rapidly and effectively. Our people are experienced strategists as well as skilled implementers focused on achieving results.
Comprehensive end-to-end IT strategy services
We help address all aspects of IT change—from initial opportunity assessment, planning and strategy development through implementation.
Our experienced IT strategy professionals can tap into broad technology and outsourcing team and our global network of experienced industry and business process professionals to provide the combination of skills and knowledge needed by each client.
Planning IT Strategy
Our comprehensive IT strategy services help organizations shape the direction of IT over the next three to five years to maximize shareholder and business value. We assist organizations in developing:
- A comprehensive IT strategy, including IT opportunity assessment, shareholder value diagnosis and IT investment prioritization.
- IT strategy for mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, divestitures and carve-outs.
- Strategies for all key components of IT, including technology strategy, information strategy, IT sourcing strategy, IT systems strategy and IT infrastructure strategy.
Our IT transformation strategic services help companies drive significant, sustained change to their IT organization’s processes, technology and culture. Our services comprise:
- IT capability maturity evaluation.
- IT operating model design and implementation.
- IT workforce design and transformation.
- IT solution delivery excellence.
- IT service delivery excellence.
- IT governance optimization.
- IT investment portfolio restructuring and optimization.
- Comprehensive transformation planning and implementation services.