Enterprise Architecture & Application Strategy
Whether overhauling a single business system or defining an entirely new IT solution and service architecture, our comprehensive approach provides practical and industry-specific roadmaps that can help your businesses grow and achieve cost-effective IT agility. Key elements of this work consist of enterprise architecture planning, governance, operating models, industry-specific architectures, and both custom and framework-based enterprise architecture development.
Our experienced professionals assist companies across industries to create and implement effective enterprise architectures and application strategies.
Why Correlated Systems is your thinker?
Enterprise Architecture: We help clients create the overall technology blueprint required to support the IT strategy and define:
- The road map for the journey to the target Enterprise Architecture.
- The hybrid EA required to support both on-premise and cloud environments.
- The ecosystem required to deliver the blueprint.
Our approach and assets integrate our industry expertise and High Performance Business thinking in the technology blueprint, shave months off typical Enterprise Architecture initiatives and reduce costs and risk.
We develop and implement an application strategy and road map that supports IT strategy and helps clients derive more value from their applications by:
- Evaluating application technologies and platforms.
- Defining the ecosystem for developing and delivering the blueprint.
- Analyzing and solving the legacy inhibitors to the XaaS journey.
Enterprise architecture is one of the most powerful management tools used by progressive organizations
It allows them to continually align business processes and strategies with the right technology solutions. Enterprise architecture helps busy IT and business executives transform data about technology into powerful management insight. Correlated Systems has more than 20 years of experience working on complex enterprise architecture projects for leading organizations around the kingdom. We have developed a comprehensive suite of enterprise architecture services—tailored to specific industries—to address the challenge of business-technology alignment. By implementing our approach to enterprise architecture, many organizations are able to reduce their direct information technology costs by up to 30 percent, while gaining an additional 10-50 percent savings from cost avoidance and risk reduction. Additional benefits clients can realize by implementing our approach include:
- Increase return on IT investments by more closely aligning them with business needs.
- Identify areas for cost reduction.
- Accelerate IT decision making.
- Expand ability to benefit from technology innovations.
- Improve speed and reduce risk in implementing enterprise architecture initiatives.
- Enhance IT staff skills.